Saturday 10 August 2013

Friday's Missing in Action Blog Was....Intentional and Not Forgotten

No, there was no blog yesterday...saved you from a day of boredom. *that's a joke, you are permitted to smile*

Good thing: Today, I woke up in less pain than usual. Not a lot less, but I was able to get out of my bed without needing the help of my husband or the use of the headboard to stand upright. Baby steps... these injections are not a permanent solution...but I'll take the small amount of time in slightly less pain that they have to offer. 

I am sorry that I didn't post yesterday...  This blog is, more than anything else, supposed to function as a place to journal about my life and share the way in which my photography is influenced by my emotions and experiences. However, I met my limit physically.  By the time I sat down after doing all kinds of things I was told not to do the day after the procedure, I just crash landed in my bed without picking up the laptop to post a blog entry.  I did get my new tripod though...looking forward to having some fun with it today, if my back allows me.  :)


**************************************************


In the meantime, I would like to share a photo I took a while back...I'm feeling quite introspective this week...reflective if you will...

Have you ever asked yourself; which is my preferred version me? The actual person, or the reflection that I cast? I personally preferred my real self because it contains far less bullshit. I can't hide my feelings or my imperfections. 



Have a lovely weekend... 
~Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment