Thursday 8 August 2013

Baa, baa, baa - baa, baa, baa, baa, baa-baa - I wantED to be sedated...

Today I spent the day in the hospital. It wasn't fun. I hate hospitals. I managed to escape by 6pm so that was a bonus. I had nerve root blocks in 7 areas of my spine and sacroiliac...go 'head, say it, OUCH!

So...here is a photo I took yesterday. I had plans to take photos in the city this morning but time got away from me and I was literally running to be on time...

Sigh...at least tomorrow is Friday and next week, I'm on vacation!

For now, enjoy this lovely wee bee! I do love Bumbles...I can sit and watch them for hours...and sometimes, I do. Bees carry out an important job and should be helped to flourish.

Right, I'm really sleepy from the sedative they gave me today. Time for me to just zone out for the night.

Sweet dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment